Saturday, November 17, 2018

Author Interview: Thomas Leslie McRae, Author of Fatal Impact




Thomas Leslie McRae is a 36 year old African American male who love for poetry and writing in general has transformed him in to a overly embellish author who strides on being the best author he can possibly be. Thomas lives with his parents not because he has to but because he chooses to stay with them while he saves his money to buy them all a house they all can enjoy. His current poetry book project Fatal Impact is filled with passion and desire plus a variety of collection of poems such as spiritual, love, death, political and personal. Thomas believes everyone who has a open mind will like this book because he feels poetry hasn't been this good in a very long time. Fatal Impact is available online Amazon.com, Barnes and noble.com, Google Books.com, fishpond.com and every other book retailer online.




1. What motivates you too write and where does your inspiration comes from?
Life motivates me to write.  Love, pain, and all of the above. I write because it's who I am and it's in my soul.

2. What questions do you wish that someone would ask you about your books, but nobody has?
At the moment I can't think of anything, but I'm open to any and every question. Because nothing means more to me than talking to my readers and genuine fan base.

3. What are your current projects?
My most current book Fatal Impact is available online at amazon.com and any other book retailer that you can think of. It's a poetry book, with a collection of poems such as spiritual, love, death, political and personal. I believe you will enjoy this book because it's filled with passion and desire as well as soul.

4. How do you think you have evolved as a person/author because of your writing and do you believe your writing has help others and why?
I believe my writing has made me more focused and dedicated, I'm determined to be heard and recognize for my artistic efforts. And the reason why I believe my writing has inspired others is because people I know plus never met tells me all the time how much they admire my dedication plus strong will to express myself freely and openly.

5. What is your biggest fear about having a book published?
At this point in my life I don't have any fear in regards of self-publishing, because between marketing and promoting myself plus monitoring the self-publishing company I have to go through to get my book out there. It's too much time consuming plus energy draining to worry about any kind of fear or to have any doubts.

6. Who is the prime target for your book?
Pretty much anyone who enjoys poetry plus a little of rhythm and soul.

7. If you had a chance to get one message out there to reach readers all over the world what would it be?
If you’re a genuine poetry lover who appreciates the craft then please support this book. Because there's a little bit for everyone especially if you're a diverse reader.

8. What would you like to write about that you have never written before?
Eventually I would like to write a typical full length novel from all kinds of genres. It doesn't matter if it’s love, action or drama. As long as it's quality good work.

9. What are the most important elements of good writing? According to you what tools are a must for writers?
To be a good writer you must be passionate, resilient, willing to accept criticism and determine to succeed even if you dont have a good support system at home.

10. What makes your book stand out from the crowd?
My book speaks to anyone’s soul plus has the ability to touch everyone's heart and give it an emotional charge.

11. What is the best advice you would give to someone that wants to get into writing?
The main advice I would give anyone is to do your research especially if your self-publishing, but I would also tell them to pursue your dreams and don’t let anyone hold you back. Because life is too short to allow others to dictate who you are and what you're supposed to be.

12. Is there anything else you like to share with your readers?
Fatal Impact is available online amazon.com plus any other book retailer. If you wish to contact me personally email me anytime at. I am open to questions, advice or all of the above. Fatal Impact is raw, real and it's here please support this book you won't be disappointed.





Fatal Impact is raw, real and it's here please support this book because poetry hasn't been this good in a very long time. It’s filled with passion and desire plus a variety of collection of poems such as spiritual, love, death, political, and personal.




Thank you, Thomas for this amazing interview! I wish you success for all your future works. Keep writing!






No comments:

Post a Comment